RoT-The Republic of Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One for all, All for one.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RwS and MAGII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince of Asia

Prince of Asia

RwS and MAGII Empty
PostSubject: RwS and MAGII   RwS and MAGII EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:34 pm

I deleted 2 topics by accident while I was modified the forum this morning from work. Sorry.

MAGII is asking reins from us to defend their alliance from attacking of RwS. Since RwS is also attacking our member " cadman ", we should send our reins to MAGII. It will weaken RwS strength without let them knowing who is reinforcing MAGII.

RwS has been scouting our diplomat " Devil " and I believe they are planning to have war with us, but somehow, MAGII gets it first. They will attack us once they done with MAGII.

I like to know who is willing to participate in this operation. Please message me ( don't post it in here ) how many troops you can send to MAGII ASAP.
Back to top Go down
nikad

RwS and MAGII Empty
PostSubject: Re: RwS and MAGII   RwS and MAGII EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm

I think we should defender ourselves before we begin defending another alliance.
Back to top Go down
cadman

cadman

RwS and MAGII Empty
PostSubject: RwS ang MAGII   RwS and MAGII EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Dealing with LSullyR (from a cooperative alliance). He has been getting pestered by Waffles of RwS. I have been tormented by Nickelback (RwS), Waffles (RwS), and SnoGlobe - or some dumb @SS name like that (RwS).

I am a little concerned because I was not attacked lately. Last time Nickelback drove by, I killed 1/2 his crew. Maybe, they are preparing for war...?

Personally, if RwS comes at us, I am screwed. You all are too far off to be of immediate assistance. However, I know I shall prevail!

I agree with Nikad. We need to "ROCK UP Seargent" (Name that movie line). Maybe send a few sacrificial lambs to the other alliances. But not so many as to weaken ourselves beyond recovery.
Back to top Go down
devil

devil

RwS and MAGII Empty
PostSubject: Re: RwS and MAGII   RwS and MAGII EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 am

One of Brew members (veritas) just attack me with 12 Theutates Thunder. Guess what happened? I killed all of his troops. cheers Laughing Razz

here's the battle report
http://travilog.org.ua/en/2275459/fc8f1d52cded663f2635b3798a88ea01
Back to top Go down
Prince of Asia

Prince of Asia

RwS and MAGII Empty
PostSubject: Re: RwS and MAGII   RwS and MAGII EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 am

We are going to help only to weaken RwS by killing them from the dark, but we are not going to weaken our alliance. The main concern for us right now is BREW and BLK.

MAGII is not even have troops to defend their alliance and also they can't get reins from their main alliance and wings. In this situation, they won't last longer than a month. After a month, if they are over, then RwS will be come down to us. We need to be ready for them.

Good job Devil. The attacker got a good taste from us. Be ready for next attack. Either they give up or they come back with big hammer. Call reins if you know the attack is coming. Play as a team only. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RwS and MAGII Empty
PostSubject: Re: RwS and MAGII   RwS and MAGII Empty

Back to top Go down

RwS and MAGII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoT-The Republic of Travian :: Suggestion and Discussion-
Jump to: