RoT-The Republic of Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One for all, All for one.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chiefing and Oasis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
conon

Chiefing and Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Chiefing and Oasis   Chiefing and Oasis EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 am

Can we open up a topic on both of these issues?

Chiefing and Settlers. Once things get more busy, we need to coordinate so we don't overlap one another. Example, if a bunch of us are farming a village, then it gets chiefed by one of our own. Now our farm teams are running into defence.

Loss of troops from friendly fire = FAIL

2nd, oasis. We need to post what oasis we're planning to take. Especially if you're in the main cluster. We've got an issue where there was an oasis that belonged to an inactive player. Which normally isn't a issue, but the village it was attached to was large with a TON of troops. Which means, the oasis is an easy way to FARM the village without clearing the troops.

I was making over 200k resources a day. Others in the alliance were milking that oasis as well, which was giving us much needed resources.

Now someone took the oasis. That 200k+ resources is now rotting, not going to the alliance.

Lets get on the ball here, and start working together, or else we're gonna get wiped.
Back to top Go down
Xer0reX

Xer0reX

Chiefing and Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefing and Oasis   Chiefing and Oasis EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Well theres 30 people in the clan and we dont communicate on our forums. Come on folks lets give it a world.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Asia

Prince of Asia

Chiefing and Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefing and Oasis   Chiefing and Oasis EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

I agree. We need everyone to check the forum daily.

I also agree with connon on chiefing the village. If someone want to chief the village please post it in the forum.

For the oasis part, whoever has the ability can claim the oasis. The Dude oasis was raid by not only UA alliance but also from our enemy, BREW. We don't want our enemy to grow from that oasis. I will talk to devil to sell iron in the market(may be cheaper than 1:1 ratio). That way, it can be a win-win situation for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Asia

Prince of Asia

Chiefing and Oasis Empty
PostSubject: dude   Chiefing and Oasis EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

hello everyone,
dude has been inactive for more than 25 days. Before multihunter close his account, i will chief his village. If anyone want to chief his village please contact me.

If i don't see any reply within 12 hours, i will chief his village.
Back to top Go down
thorgilbloodaxe

thorgilbloodaxe

Chiefing and Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefing and Oasis   Chiefing and Oasis EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 am

good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiefing and Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefing and Oasis   Chiefing and Oasis Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefing and Oasis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoT-The Republic of Travian :: Suggestion and Discussion-
Jump to: