RoT-The Republic of Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One for all, All for one.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discontinued Ally...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cadman

cadman

Discontinued Ally...? Empty
PostSubject: Discontinued Ally...?   Discontinued Ally...? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Okay all,

I suggest that we send Rob (Cartman -105|51) to the wolves. He has a real world commitment (SCHOOL) and cannot get on enough to protect himself. I believe he is yellow right now. Judging by his attack reports, he has no troops in his village. I hear through the grapevine that he is terminating the account.

Therefore, I suggest we drop him and farm him. We will give our alliance more points, and feed the rivals a little less.

If it is agreed, then he will be dropped for the benefit of RoT.

(Sorry Rob. My best wishes for you and your education.)
Back to top Go down
Prince of Asia

Prince of Asia

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Ally...?   Discontinued Ally...? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Any vote?????
Back to top Go down
nikad

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Ally...?   Discontinued Ally...? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Aw, it makes more sense now. From your earlier message I thought Rob wss closing his account and i was surprised you were putting a vote to see if we kick and farm him, but what's really going on is he's just not going to be around enough to play the game.

Well he was never my friend and I never spoke to him about anything, so I vote KICK AND FARM.
Back to top Go down
potpop

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Ally...?   Discontinued Ally...? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 am

farm him
Back to top Go down
Prince of Asia

Prince of Asia

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Ally...?   Discontinued Ally...? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 am

He is out as you all wish. enjoy farming everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discontinued Ally...?   Discontinued Ally...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Discontinued Ally...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoT-The Republic of Travian :: Suggestion and Discussion-
Jump to: